Ledger Nano S – Cryptocurrency hardware wallet
- Supports Many Currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Zcash and Dash.
- Hold different assets and spend them from the same hardware wallet.
Plug and play Bitcoin Wallet with built in SECURITY:
- Paper wallet backup available -recover your assets in case of loss or destruction of the device.
- Your private keys are secured inside an encrypted chip and locked by a PIN code, and are never exposed to the host computer.
- Check transactions on the OLED display and confirm using the physical buttons (anti-malware second factor).
From The Manufacturer
Ledger Nano S is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins hardware wallet, based on robust safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments. It connects to any computer (USB) and embeds a secure OLED display to double-check and confirm each transaction with a single tap on its side buttons.
Cryptographic secrets protected by a secure chip
– Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Zcash support
– Confirmation of transactions on the embedded screen
– Built-in 4 digit PIN security lock
– Built-in onboarding (seed generation and recovery)
– BIP39 seed (12/18/24 words), easy backup and restoration
– Multi-apps support: FIDO U2F, GPG, SSH…
– USB connectivity
– Foldable and compact casing
– Passphrase support for plausible deniability or seed backup protection (compatible with BIP39)
– Alternative duress PIN
– Shuffle PIN option
– Token & basic contract support (data field) for Ethereum
– MyEtherWallet integration on Chrome and Opera without third party extensions
– Support for GreenAddress & Greenbits
– Ledger Manager: application & firmware update
Ledger is paving the way for a hardware wallet to have and has been the first to include multi-crypto support on a single device. Great job Ledger! Keep it up.
The Nano S is (in my opinion) the best hardware wallet on the market today. If you are familiar with security technology, this is very similar to having an HSM in your pocket.